Club Penguin Mine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Mine

A Club Penguin forum!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst?

Go down 
+2
Wurmple
mickester
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mickester

mickester

Male Number of posts : 25
Location : under your bed eating chips and playing video games
Hobbies : playing cp
Club Penguin Username : mickey 6543
Credits : im rich
Academy Points : infinite
Registration date : 2009-01-19

which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst? Empty
PostSubject: which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst?   which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:41 pm

ok my favorite party was the medivel party cause it was lots of fun and i had lots of adventures the party that i dont like is the first member party that member party was soo lame IT WASNT EVEN FOR MEMBERS non member could entered there wasnt that many decorations.
anyway WADDLE ON
Back to top Go down
http://www.skaggscp.wordpress.com
Wurmple
Da OWNAGEmaster!
Da OWNAGEmaster!
Wurmple

Male Number of posts : 126
Hobbies : Playing sports, video games, etc.
Club Penguin Username : Sir Wurmple, Wurmple [banned]
Credits : Quite a few...
Academy Points : I'm the headmaster!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst?   which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:09 pm

Fave: I like April Fools Day Parties, Color Party, Medieval, Fall Fair, Sports parties

Worst: CAMPING PARTY!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://sirwurmple.com
NinjaGrim
The Random Mod
The Random Mod
NinjaGrim

Female Number of posts : 22
Club Penguin Username : Grimreaper20
Credits : too many

PostSubject: Re: which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst?   which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:35 pm

best- Music Jam

worst- Camping Party
Back to top Go down
Boidoh

Number of posts : 77
Credits : 100 credits

PostSubject: Re: which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst?   which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:04 pm

Best - Music Jam, Member Party (All), Camping Party, Medieval.
Worst - I have no worst!! Smile
Back to top Go down
vincento

vincento

Male Number of posts : 34
Hobbies : Playing games and hanging out with with friends
Club Penguin Username : Vinc54323
Credits : 6 credits

PostSubject: Re: which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst?   which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:53 pm

Best:Member Party
Worst:Camping Party
Back to top Go down
http://vincento2.wordpress.com
Wurmple
Da OWNAGEmaster!
Da OWNAGEmaster!
Wurmple

PostSubject: Re: which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst?   which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:14 am

Music Jam was cool too.
Back to top Go down
vincento

vincento

Male Number of posts : 34
Hobbies : Playing games and hanging out with with friends
Club Penguin Username : Vinc54323
Credits : 6 credits

PostSubject: Re: which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst?   which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:27 pm

yah
Back to top Go down
http://vincento2.wordpress.com
King Boo

Number of posts : 13
Credits : 2 credits
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst?   which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:00 pm

best

medieval party, Worst? Western party 2007
Back to top Go down
Wurmple
Da OWNAGEmaster!
Da OWNAGEmaster!
Wurmple

PostSubject: Re: which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst?   which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:01 pm

0ohya I hated that one @also!
Back to top Go down
Boidoh

Number of posts : 77
Credits : 100 credits

PostSubject: Re: which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst?   which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:45 am

Oh yeah. I love all the party's except the "Western Party 07"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst?   which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which party did you think was the best and which one do you think is the worst?
Page 1 of 1